Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

You really brought your A Game to this installment. Great animation and a pretty disturbing finale. Superb work, especially for minimum wage and no benefits.

People used to have BALLS!! People used to have BALLS!!

Posting this nonsense took some cajones, that's for sure. What are you, nuts?

GAME OF THRONES FINALE (PARODY) GAME OF THRONES FINALE (PARODY)

Very good work. Your Brienne of Tarth drawing is the best.

OblitusCS responds:

Thank you brother!

LORD HELP! *(THE DEVIL SELLS BLACK TAR HEROIN)* LORD HELP! *(THE DEVIL SELLS BLACK TAR HEROIN)*

This was cheaply animated, preachy, and hysterically overacted. I very much enjoyed these aspects of your cartoon, along with its garish backgrounds and barely coherent plot.

I was going to award four stars, but then I remembered the part where they recover from heroin gas using alcohol and cigarettes and take a tire iron to The Devil's head, and thought "that's got to be worth at least half a star." Great work.

Video Games Video Games

It's a good story and I enjoyed it.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

I'm not clear on why you traced an episode and uploaded it, but I very much enjoyed your work.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Superb! Excellent voice acting, great storyboarding, fluid and fascinating animation. I am excited to see this project.

The cool dudes go to the museum The cool dudes go to the museum

Very adequate. I received some enjoyment from your cartoon. The sound quality was good. Props.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

The animation was bizarre, disjointed, and in every way superior to the original. Great work, everyone!

Jojo's Bizarre Whatever Jojo's Bizarre Whatever

Great timing, great work. Thanks for saving me from watching those 600 filler episodes!