Wine Tasting Wine Tasting

I'm not clear on why I found this distasteful rumination so unbelievably funny. Kudos on rendering me helpless and bemused. I'm detecting a hint of hysteria.

LeagueOfTasteClass responds:

Thanks :). Got more coming very soon

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Amazing work -- finely timed, stupendously directed, and enthralling to watch! Really a great piece of animation from beginning to end.

Banjo's New Pal Banjo's New Pal

The story was great, the sound was great, the animation and takes were really great. But honestly it was the backgrounds that put it over the top for me -- they're REALLY well done! Superb work, disturbing and very enjoyable.

Airsoft Guns Airsoft Guns

One of your best episodes yet! Ah, the days before before "murdered in the street" really became the go-to ending it is today. Excellent work!

A Hearthstone Battle A Hearthstone Battle

All the animation was very good, and the voice acting was superb. Great work!

Lloyd: Episode 3 Lloyd: Episode 3

It was a solid 4 stars with its excellent writing, decent animation and exceptional sound quality, but the DVD box art and title put you over the top. Great work.

School Lunch School Lunch

I particularly enjoyed the 90s wrestling references in this installment, which really added extra value for me. Highly entertaining!

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Superbly animated! This bear's gradual mastery of tactics and magic in a dangerous world makes for a gripping and ridiculous tale. Well done.

HIATUS HIATUS

It seemed way too cheap at first, but then the music cut in and you really committed to the cutouts and it totally won me over. I was entertained! Good work!

ConnorQuothe responds:

Thanks a bunch, man. Garbage quality images tended to be the theme of this adventure, and I'm not one to break tradition.

SHAHKBOY SHAHKBOY

I thought your pencil animation was superb. The framing and sound were great, and the concept was damn funny. Very entertaining!