Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Superbly animated! This bear's gradual mastery of tactics and magic in a dangerous world makes for a gripping and ridiculous tale. Well done.

HIATUS HIATUS

It seemed way too cheap at first, but then the music cut in and you really committed to the cutouts and it totally won me over. I was entertained! Good work!

ConnorQuothe responds:

Thanks a bunch, man. Garbage quality images tended to be the theme of this adventure, and I'm not one to break tradition.

SHAHKBOY SHAHKBOY

I thought your pencil animation was superb. The framing and sound were great, and the concept was damn funny. Very entertaining!

What It Means To Be In Food Service What It Means To Be In Food Service

Great pacing, great message, nice art. Good use of limited animation and good designs. Loved it!

Bagel Teusday Bagel Teusday

A decent cartoon. It would have really benefited from some basic sound or music. The framing was good, though, and the narrative was all right.

Infinite Chaos Infinite Chaos

It was going fine, and then you stalled on the Doug pic -- it made me wish you'd done just a bit more. Good on you for mostly finishing, decent art.

Space House - Planet of the Morons Space House - Planet of the Morons

This was indeed very stupid. I was with you right to the end, and then you pulled out ahead and beat the field. Great voice acting, perfect timing, well done.

(+18) Kindred meet xayah and rakan (english subtitles) (+18) Kindred meet xayah and rakan (english subtitles)

The animation was great, and the sound was good. My only suggestion: outline the text of your subtitles.

Jenker visits GameStop Jenker visits GameStop

Good timing and framing, and decent animation. I was your save vote! WORSHIP ME

SnackerBoy responds:

Yeah, thanks mate! Really appreciate it.

Emo Fudd Emo Fudd

This was excellent. The transitions and framing were complex and imaginative, and I particularly liked the redesign of the characters and the use of limited palette. Also the joke was good.