Gravity Trails Gravity Trails

This is a superb game: simple and easy to learn, yet gradually increasing in complexity. Well done!

Sira Dress Up Sira Dress Up

Your art is all right, but your calls, buttons. and camera are all messed up. You need to test your FLA in a browser before uploading it here.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I have been here a long time, and not only is this well-crafted and excellent, but it gives me the feels. So much greatness has been here, and still it goes on. All you crafters and creators, you give me hope and motivation.

Unfographics Unfographics

A great concept, loads of fun and very innovative -- good music too. But it is quite glitchy and crashed by browser a couple times, so I'm voting 4.

But seriously, it's amazingly fun!

Breeding Season Alpha 4.6 Breeding Season Alpha 4.6

Incredibly addictive, with good art and animations. If you had sound and complete backgrounds for the constructed sites, I would have given even this version a five. I look forward to seeing the finished one!

Dress Me Up Dress Me Up

There really needs to be some way to shut the music off. Some backgrounds would be nice too.

Fluttershy's Bunny Rescue Fluttershy's Bunny Rescue

Very cute! I liked your choice of music; you should attribute it to PinkiePieSwear. It runs smoothly and is well programmed. My only suggestions would be a restart button, and to use some more Fluttershy sounds instead of the standard videogame bonks. Good job!

infinitydash responds:

Thanks for the review! I had attributed the music on the credits screen but now I've added it to the Newgrounds page as well. Thanks so much for playing!

Jigsaw Puzzle -VixineXmas Jigsaw Puzzle -VixineXmas

Good puzzle piece pickup, drop, and binding, pleasant sounds and great movement. The after-completion center and freeze is also well-done. This game is well-coded and plays with no hangups. Good job!

Jigsaw Puzzle - Brooke Jigsaw Puzzle - Brooke

Good puzzle piece pickup, drop, and binding, pleasant sounds and great movement. The after-completion center and freeze is just right. This game is quite well-made and plays with no hangups. Good job -- the only thing I'd like to see is more!

Derpy's Story Derpy's Story

Delightful and surprisingly challenging! Interesting mechanics and excellent animation. I health meter of some kind would help -- I didn't actually know you could lose until I did. Well done!

4as responds:

Number of bubbles = number of lives (on mouse cursor)